How They KEEP...



Courtesy: Metlife Hongkong

Video via YouTube 



My husband is an invisible user of the social media sites. He's there but you'd hardly see him commenting or sharing content. Nobody remembers when and what was his last status update. But when he shared this video a couple of days back, my instant reaction was to watch it, to see what was so special that had got my man into action.

To say that this 3.5 minutes long video was heart-touching would be the least. I cried like a baby after watching it. I did not ask myself why. I just sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Parents are the real guardian angels. 

The warmth, the care and the affection a parent's heart carries is unparalleled. My mind fails to comprehend- how they KEEP their desires and their dreams at bay for the love of their children; how they work hard to KEEP their children aloof from all the misery and sorrow; how they KEEP the smile on their face through all thick and thin; how they endeavor to KEEP their children's smile intact through it all; how they KEEP their kids before themselves, always.

A salute to all the hard-working, affectionate and caring Parents!


_________________________________________________________


This post has been written for Five Minute Fridays- the writing flash mob, where bloggers get together to write on a common topic, all in just 5 minutes!
                                                        Prompt for today - KEEP!


Comments

  1. So heart-wrenching! What a beautiful picture of how our parents love us so much.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog at FMF. I appreciate your words both here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So heart-touching! Parental love is probably the most selfless love in the world!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, thank you for sharing the video and your words... so true about a parents love..it is fierce..
    Stopping by from FMF.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That so true no one can replace Their love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Tanya, I can hardly see the screen from the tears flooding my eyes. THANK YOU for this most touching tribute to parents all over the world, who truly sacrifice themselves in the hope of a better future for their children. It has really hit home.

    Hugs from a stormy Cretan morning,
    xo
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is truly a very well made video and I know you'd agree.

      Delete
  6. That was a beautiful video! It brought tears to my eyes too.
    Have a wonderful day, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! And yes by the end I was crying too! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This video has struck a chord with all it's viewers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts