IZEA ads

Friday, March 22, 2013

Thinking Colors

Still a few days to go before Holi and I am already thinking about colors. To the extent that I almost bought some over the weekend that went by. It has been stated earlier here at Kreative Korner and I re-state that I L-O-V-E Holi. The festival brings with it fun and colorful memories of childhood, making it special.

When I say I am thinking about colors, it's not restricted to Holi celebration. I am actually thinking of adorning the walls of the house with some of my paintings. Hope to get there soon.

Meanwhile, here's the latest one. For the first time I mixed digital with traditional. I am still not very comfortable with acrylics and there I was trying to add in some digital art. A newbie at both! The result is for you to judge! Click here to buy the prints. 



Hang on... that's not it! I was recently introduced to this site, which gives us an awesome chance to save some bucks while shopping and spend them on more shopping ;) Hop over to CupoNation for some exciting discount coupons. They make our jobs easy by bringing all the coupons under the same roof. Flipkart, Tradus, Snapdeal, you'll find them all there. Just in time for some Holi shopping. What say? And did I tell you that they have some colorful Holi deals as well?

Wait a minute... Does CupoNation have coupons for waterguns and holi colors? I am off to check that out... See you there.

Red-Orange-Green-Blue-Purple-Yellow-Orange.... Ready to Paint the World!!








10 comments :

  1. Love the colours.I think you are a natural,Tanya.Lots of colours yet soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this is gorgeous..vibrant yet subtle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is really very nice .I always love vivid colors as I always use them in my artwork.Thanks you so much Tanya for the kind words on my blog .We are in Stuttgart in Germany .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Priyanka! Coming from a talented artist like you, is a big deal :)

      Delete
  4. Absolute beauty ! Following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debabandya :) Looking forward to our blog-swap!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...