Amazing August

August was interesting and beautiful, yet challenging. Let's keep the latter aside and focus on the good and precious moments of the month, which was packed with excitement, travel, fun and lots of awesome food. 



First up... the HP Inkjet Printer, which I won for writing this, finally arrived home. 
This new addition to the house just made printing, scanning and copying a lot more easier. 
The tech-guru of the house, Sanket, did not take more than a few minutes to make all the features available over internet. 
An email from anywhere in the world, can get me the print right away. 
Interesting, isn't it!




And I did some shopping.
Brass is all over the market these days.
Remember the colorful wooden bangles, which were followed by the thread woven bangles...
all of those have been replaced by these shiny metal ones.
I prefer mix and match. How about you?



Talking about food... we'll go in the reverse order... 
Starting with desserts- my favorite course of the meal :D


This picture was taken at Theobroma, Powai, Mumbai.



And this one... at Salsa Salsaa, Gurgaon.
The frequency at which we eat out and the awesome food that tickles our taste buds has given birth to the idea of sharing the foodilicious experience at a better platform. 
But for now, my plate is full! May be down the lane.



The garden has been blooming with flowers.
It's good to be greeted by these beauties after long hours at work.




Love how well the phone has captured the colors and shades of this flower.
By the way, anybody knows the name of this species?




I just love these red flowers but I hate that they have such short life.
A day! That's it. A day is all that they adorn my garden.



At my sister's birthday party.. with my favorite people :)
Aaa-aaa... one of them is behind the camera.


How was your August? Had a garden full of fruits and flowers? Spent time with family and friends? Enjoyed rains or got stuck in traffic? Went out hopping around the city? Hope you had a superb August and are geared for an even better September :) 

Smile always.



Comments

  1. :) love those bangles!
    blog hopped to your space!

    check us out at http://aalayaminspiration.blogspot.com
    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya!
    So glad to be back bloghopping!Even I am a foodie and love eating out!Those pictures are tempting...That flower is a Periwinkle or sadabahar in hindi as it blooms all the year round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Periwinkle! Thank you :)
      It's good to know that my friends here 'read between the pictures' :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts