Tea Time Thursdays #3 and Features

We had a whole lot of awesome posts linked up last week. Out of the several linked up posts, I pulled out a few to share and feature. Don't forget to check out the others, here.



Food Craft amazes me. It's fun to see how creative people can get with the edibles in kitchen. Visit Hungry Happenings to enter the world of 'good-looking-food'.

source



Remember the beautiful bench made by Angela and Debbie of Tres Chere, featured here? I could not help but feature their latest post, where they talk about all their curb-side finds and their transformations. Here's just one of the pictures. You can find the rest here





Thrifty Crafty Girl made these awesome wall arts out of... Naahh! I am not spilling the beans. 
Click here and find it out yourself.





See  here, how the kids collected money to donate to Cat Heaven by selling lemonade and sweet treats.
The beautifully laid table and the hard work helped them to sell SEVENTY-ONE dollars worth of lemonade (and treats) to aid the felines at "cat heaven." 





Got loads of ribbons rolling around every where? Check out this awesome idea for Ribbon Storage by Life In the Motherhood.





Simran of Simz Corner shares with us the pictures of Flower Show at Laalbagh, Bangalore. You can see more pictures here. Below is the floral replica of the Lotus Temple in New Delhi.




I party here.


If you have been featured here, don't forget to grab the 'Featured' button from my sidebar and to use it on your blog. Also, the party for this week is on... start linking up!!

Comments

  1. Hi Tanya, I'm linking up again this week, Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, thanks for inviting me over. I am happy to be linking here.. :)
    Hani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Also, thank you for inviting me to the hop. Now following from tootsabellarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have linked up some of my posts. :) Thanks for hosting!

    Katelyn
    http://domesticcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature and thanks for hosting the link party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, didn't even realize you have a new party going on. I linked up. Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring me here Tanya :) Will link in to this party also soon. I tried adding your "featured" button but when i do that the image doesn't show up and says "This image has been moved or deleted - photobucket". You can see it on my blog in the right sidebar. An y idea why?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the invite, I'm excited to check out some great ideas! I'm following you now, would love it if you would follow back! Have a great weekend!
    www.modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very much for your nice comment about my rings.
    I wish a nice weekend from Germany

    http://goldschmiede-plaar-in-osnabrueck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanya,
    Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful linky party!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stepping by and the invite - I'm happy to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tanya~
    Thanks for the sweet words AND for inviting me to link up! Looks like there are a lot of really great links I can't wait to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks so much for the invite! i have linked up some of my stuff.. i'm excited to check out your site!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW are those rolls in the first picture edible. Can't believe how on earth anyone can be so creative. Amazing and thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What awesome features! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tanya, I awarded you a "Butterfly Award" - please pop over to my blog to see your award! I love your blog and appreciate your comments on mine! :)
    Peggy
    http://repeartreedesign.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-recd-butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hi,

    stopping by from T&J. Thanks for sharing the links. :)

    Anna
    http://chippychipdovey.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for inviting me to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Tayna! Thank you for hosting and inviting me. Your comment was sweet :) Hope to keep connected!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the invite; lots of cool stuff to check out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts