Tea Time Thursdays #2 and Features

Hi Friends! Thanks a lot for making the first link-up party successful. To state the truth, I was really apprehensive about how the party would turn out to be. I guess, 'first' and 'apprehension' walk hand in hand. The moment I hit the 'Publish Post' button, I said a little prayer. I though I would not have more than 5-6 links but we  had almost 100 link-ups. Pretty good for the first time, right? The best part is I now have new friends and a lot more ideas pinned on Pinterest ;)

It's time to feature some of the posts. Trust me, I had a very tough time choosing the following out of the 100 entries. The features are in no particular order.


Ashlyn's Play Kitchen by Hello Newman's:


Anne and her husband transformed the entertainment center they bought at a thrift store for $25 into a beautiful play kitchen for their daughter. Ashlyn's kitchen has 4 burners, oven, sink with faucet and a cute refrigerator. 










Camille and her Petite Pots on Ciao Newport Beach:

Fabiana took us to her friend Camille's garden, which is full of succulents and drought resistant plants in beautiful petite pots. Camille uses various sizes and styles of pots and plants.




Under the Sea by Color Dekor:

Patty of Color Dekor shared the decor for her Under the Sea Tea Party. The shades of blue and shells are bound to remind you of your beach vacations.






Cover Your Cornhole by Tres Chere:



This beautiful bench was made out of a cornhole platform and the entire space was transformed for less than
$50. Check out more pictures on their blog.




Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Joyful Baker:

Keep aside the weight woes for sometime and try out these yummy cookies by Joyful Baker. The recipe looks pretty easy and the cookies look delicious. What say... should we try baking some?



My Cookbook by Dream in Color:

This colorful cookbook would be a treasure to have. The cute apron on the cover tells me to grab mine and start working around in the kitchen.


Pani puri and Sev puri by Cherish Dream Live:

Through this post Nayana takes us to the Chaat stalls on the streets of India. Pani puri is one of the most liked  dishes in India. I was drooling after seeing this picture. Nayana is ready to share the recipe, if anybody wants. Just drop her a comment.


**********************************************************************************

Time for this week's party. Ready to link up your latest posts? Details can be found here. Don't forget to  visit the other linked-up posts. Grab the button below to link back to this party.





Partying at

Making

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting, this week i am sharing the latest Tutorial on Board Adithi's Amma Sews - in Home Decor Category - How to make a Dice Floor Cushion. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, yes you can grow the succulent pots indoors in a sunny window. Just remember to keep them pretty dry all year long.

    ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, I m featured....lol...will grab the button. linking up today..Thanks for the Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features and I ♥ that little play kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Nice information about diwali decoration. Your Rangoli images also very attractive.
      diya decorationalso is very nice. thank you so much for sharing.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting my cookbook, it has been a wonderful surprise. I've have linking a new post.
    Thanks for your comments,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting! Come check out my weekend party going on now. Have a great weekend!

    http://quiltedeuphoria.blogspot.com/2011/08/weekend-wow-me-party-2-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tanya! Thanks for hosting once again!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. all are amazing...linking mine too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome features!! I am in love with the little kitchen...so sweet!

    Thanks for reminding me about your fun link party! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! Looking forward to read all the entries.... just linked in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tanya..I am not able to use featured on button, it says image has been moved.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You picked great ones, Tanya! I especially love the play kitchen! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tanya, thanks so much for hosting this great party. I'm lnking up thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invite! I linked up my fudgesicles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the nice comment and the invite on my blog. I came right over and linked up!
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by and inviting me! I linked up my party and hope to link up more things soon!

    Nicki from Baby Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the invite! I linked up a few of my projects on here. Thanks again!

    Kelsee from Pumpkinpiecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tanya, Thanks for the invite, I'm more then happy to list a couple of posts. Love your blog and will be back next week for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the thoughtful comments on my posts. I have linked up a few projects!!

    Michelle
    Our Wonderfilled Life

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Tanya! Thank you so much for visiting & for the invite. I'm late, will link my entries next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for inviting me. I'm late. :( I am your newest follower, though. So I will be looking forward to more parties, and learning from you! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I missed the party! I'll have to catch it next week...Just wanted to say hi and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in-depth information. https://www.quibblo.com/story/DBZM-fq4/Factors-about-Custom-Card-Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts