Back in Action

Almost a month without any post! Woooaahh!! The last time I wrote was on Father's Day. So, what kept me away from the blog-world? Actually, I was never gone. I was right here but in the invisible mode! I read all the blogs and I saw all the pictures. I know how my friends spent their weekends, I am aware of the movies they watched, I did have a look at all the crafty stuff that has been going around, I managed to pass on my wishes to the newly weds and happy parents. It's just that I did not post and I did not comment. Not to worry, I am gonna compensate for it all. Be prepared to be flooded with words :)

To let you guys know what I was up to... I'll have to put up several posts.

Here's a preview:



  • I crawled and laughed and had baby-talks with my 10-month old nephew.
  • Had an awesome time with my in-laws.
  • Visited a couple of really interesting places.
  • I now have a little garden :) Cannot wait to share the pics!
  • Missed the fun back home in India :(
  • Did some thrifty stuff ;)
  • Watched a lot of T.V. serials with MIL :D 

Details to follow!

Comments

  1. Looks like you have been busy and having fun! :)

    P.S. I will do a post about how to tie the knotted belt soon! Do look out!!!
    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts