Let Her BLOOM

I am guilty of not following the news channels or reading the newspapers on a regular basis. The only saving grace are the people around me, who keep me updated with all that's going on in the world. Either through direct interactions or through Facebook and I am so grateful for that.

The morning started with one of my cousins posting on her wall about the Protest March she was to attend against the rape of a 6-year-old in Bangalore, India. I saw it but moved forward without thinking much about the how's and what's. Later in the afternoon, I came across this link on a friend's profile with the words 'Sexual Assault On Girl Came To Light After Stranger Called Mother'. I instantly related it to the post seen in the morning and proceeded to read more on it.

Source

While Nirbhaya's family still await the justice they'd want, there is another family fighting with the same. The 6-year-old, who was raped in her school, possibly does not even know why it happened to her... all she knows is that she never wants to go back to that school again. Her mom would have never thought of what had happened to her daughter, when the later complained of pain. The little girl's dad, would never be able to trust anyone or anyplace with his daughter's safety.

I said it HERE and I repeat- 'Parents, please teach your sons to behave!' Enough of crying and marching and lighting candles for justice. We need to 'watch' ourselves. That girl, I am sure did not provoke the two wild men. That girl was neither drunk nor out on the streets after dusk. Still, she'll have to live with this! 

Spare 'HER'. Let her bloom.



_______________________________________________________________________



While blog-reading, I came across Lisa-Jo's 5 Minute FridaysFive minutes to write about one word.

The word for today- BLOOM.

As soon I read the word, the thought of the tiny bud that was tormented and tortured by the two evil souls, crossed my mind and I decided to share what was running in my head. News like this, usually fills me with anger and disgust but today, it brought tears of sadness.

Wish for that girl to remain unaffected by what happened.
Wish for those two b@$*@*** to pay for what they did.
Wish for a brighter and happier future for girls worldwide.
~Amen





Comments

  1. God bless her and fight on her behalf for justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post .....<3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sad and happening in many countries my dear..
    Amazing post btw..
    Love..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How horrible to happened to this young girl. I just can't fathom why someone could do such a despicable thing. I hope she can come to terms with this, and that he suffers greatly in his life. thank you for stopping by my blog and letting me know you liked my Early July sun garden. My plant children are being taken care of by me, their Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guilty should be punished. That is how they learn their lesson.

      Thanks for visiting, Cathy and joining me in the prayer for the young girl.

      Delete
  5. Completely agree with you Tanya,let's do our wee bit in spreading awareness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts