Back with Christmas wishes!!

Aaahhh... I've finally managed to sit down to write!! Have been wanting to do so since days but it just wouldn't happen. 

It has been a little more than 2 months that I have been away and I sincerely apologize for it. I got  a few mails from my blogger friends here, asking about the well-being and relocating. Thanks to all your beautiful wishes, the shifting was just as smooth as it could be. Your love was felt all along :)

Will quickly share a few pictures to let you all know what exactly I've been upto.

Celebrated Diwali at home
Spent some quality time with family. 
 
Visited the city I grew up in :)
Birthday:  a quarter plus one!
     
Second  Wedding Anniversary celebration


...and now I am in Kuwait with Mom-Dad


That's all from me for today. Will be back soon to know what has kept y'all busy. There is a lot of catching up to  do! Before I sign off... wish you all a very beautiful Christmas! Have fun and make merry! 

Jingle bells.. jingle bells..jingle all the way....





Comments

  1. Good to hear from you!!! Glad you are having a good time!
    Merry Christmas!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you have been very very busy!
    Happy New Year to you! :)
    carla aka Mrs. No-No

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your views...

Popular Posts