When I resigned from my job, I believed that the break won't last long and I decided to enjoy it to the fullest. However, 'the' break got extended and it continues till date but the good thing is- I am loving it and I believe that I-Am-A-Lucky-Housewife :)
- I can sleep unless my back starts hurting and the Sun begins to peep in through the window.
- I can comment on my friends' Facebook walls, activities and photographs round the clock.
- I can experiment in my kitchen without having to wait for weekends.
- I can receive my Mom's call anytime of the day and talk to her for hours.
- I can play with colors and canvas whenever I feel like.
- I can sit back on the couch with a bowl of ice cream and watch TV.
- I can go out with friends for Lunch Parties and spend some quality time on harmless gossip.
- I can surf the Internet and jump from one site to another.
- I can watch the entire cricket match without having to switch between my work screen and cricinfo.com or running to the cafeteria to catch a glimpse of my favorite player.
- I can plan how to make out the most of the limited resources to celebrate the festivals with full vigor.
- I can watch Dora and Caillou with my Toddler Friends.
- I can finish reading big-fat novels in a week.
- I can go through My Pictures a zillion times before actually uploading pics.
- I can write blogs to share my stories with all of you rather than Single-Line-Tweets ;)
O-ooo.. don't get me wrong!! In spite of the easy life, I intend to go back to work. I want to be sandwiched between 'Work' and 'Home' and see how both of us manage the two worlds.
For now... it's not all that bad to be unemployed ;)