I don't have much on the table nowadays... but that does not mean I cannot write... rigghttt?? We can always talk about how things are in the pipeline and how we are just not doing anything about it. While most of us believe in finishing off things well before time, I am the one who would just sit back and wait for the last minute to come!! Anyways... I do not have anything REALLY important to do these days, so all I do is sip coffee, read, watch TV and spend most of the time looking out of the window, watching the snow!! :D :D
People say that I would get bored of this new love in my life very soon. MAY BE!! but as of now... I am having a really good time :)
I am sure the Snow God would be really pleased with me by now. The way I observe and enjoy snow must have impressed Him. I know exactly what the temperature is gonna be like throughout the day, the chances of precipitation, the direction of winds... courtesy weather.com. I get upset when the icicles melt, when the snow gets clear or for that matter, when the Sun starts shining with all His might. Clicking pictures from my snow covered patio is my favorite activity these days :)
|Foot pritns.. all that was left behind|
|The Lone Ranger|
|Birdies at the Tea Party!!|
|My dear Icicles|
|The view at night|
A part from snow...
- On the Creative Table... a photo book that I gifted to Sanket on our First Wedding Anniversary.
- On the Kitchen Platform... Butter Chicken :)
- On the Reading Desk... The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- On the Technology front... exploring XBox Kinect
- On the Television... watched all episodes of Sasural Genda Phool till yesterday ;) ;)
- On the Bollywood-Flicks-To-Watch List... Action Replay and Allah K Bande done!! Loads yet to be covered!!
- On the To-Do List... a zillion other things... like always :D :D
Happy Winters :) :)